[ChineseGP] CJK Joint meeting record and homework

HiroHOTTA hotta at jprs.co.jp
Sat Apr 23 14:39:46 UTC 2016

Dear Wang Wei, Prof. Kim, Kenny, and all CJK colleagues,

In Beijing, we decided to renumber our action items by
inserting previous action items into Beijing action item
list.
If you don't have any concerns, JGP can take the role of
this renumbering task and sending you the new action item
list in a couple of days.
Any concerns?

Regards,
Hiro