[ChineseGP] KGP's draft LGR (klgp220_22c_K_LGR_v0.4_20160820.xml)

KIM Kyongsok gimgs0 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 09:25:03 UTC 2016

Dear Mr. Sarmad and CJK GPs members:

Enclosed you will find KGP's draft LGR in XML.

Some relevant information is summarized below:

----
<version comment="based on K-LGR v0.4, 2016-03-18, klgp200_4c"> 0.4
</version>
<date>2016-08-20</date>
<description>This XML file was prepared on 2016-08-20 by KIM, Kyongsok
based on K-LGR v0.4 (2016-03-18, klgp200_4c).
----

Any comments will be welcome.

Thanks in advance.

KIM, K.