[ChineseGP] Draft of CGP LGR Proposal

王伟 wangwei at cnic.cn
Wed Aug 17 07:27:21 UTC 2016

Dear All

         CGP submit the first version of CGP LGR proposal late June.

         IP reviewed the proposal and sent us their feedback in two documents as attached, in which they suggest:

∙            Including HKSCS from dotAsia table to reach a maximum universality

∙            Importing a new variant sub-type of “r-neither”

∙            Correcting some editing errors on variant relationship.

∙            Providing more details on why importing code points which is not in the current second level practice.

We will write out a new version based on all these suggestion and send out for your comments late August.

         After that, we will send the new version to IP again.

Regards

WANG Wei