[ChineseGP] Fw: [Lager] Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-lager-specification

Yoshiro YONEYA yoshiro.yoneya at jprs.co.jp
Tue Feb 9 10:05:10 UTC 2016

Dear all,

FYI.
IETF lager WG started WGLC for LGR XML format specification.

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 18:35:55 +0000
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck at verisign.com>
To: "lager WG (lager at ietf.org)" <lager at ietf.org>
Subject: [Lager] Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-lager-specification

This message initiates a two-week Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-lager-specification, ending Friday, February 19, 2016. Please submit substantive comments of support or other review feedback to this mailing list (lager at ietf.org, preferably on this thread) or to lager-chairs at ietf.org, prior to that date. We need to see comments reflecting support for the document or identification of any remaining issues in order to judge rough consensus of the working group before it can be sent to our Area Director to start the formal publication process. Here's a link to the document:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lager-specification/

Thank you,
Scott and Marc