[ChineseGP] [Koreangp] [Japanesegp] CJK sessions at ICANN55

Dongman Lee dlee at cs.kaist.ac.kr
Thu Jan 14 08:13:58 UTC 2016

Is there any chance or possibility to hold a meeting locally (I mean one
of CJK or nearby)?

Regards,

Dongmn

2016-01-14 오후 1:59에 HiroHOTTA 이(가) 쓴 글:
> Dear CJK folks,
>
> As of 14 June 2016,
> Below is the responses I've got so far.
> 'll wait for others.
>
> [CGP]
>    WANG Wei         : b. not attend  Marrakech
>    Declan Ma        : b. not attend  Marrakech
>    Kenny Huang      : b. not attend  Marrakech
>    YAN Zhiwei       : b. not attend  Marrakech
>    Dillon, Chris    : a. attend ICANN  Marrakech
>
> [JGP]
>    Hiro HOTTA       : a. attend ICANN  Marrakech
>    Yoshiro YONEYA   : c. decide depending on wheher there will be CJK
>                          coordination meeting in Marrakech
>    Yuri TAKAMATSU   : a. attend ICANN  Marrakech
>
> [KGP]
>    KIM Kyongsok     : d. not yet known
>    Dongman Lee      : d. not yet known
>    Minjung Park     : d. not yet known
>    Chang Ki Jang    : b. not attend  Marrakech
>
> Hiro
>

> On Fri, 08 Jan 2016 08:14:29 +0900
> HiroHOTTA <hotta at jprs.co.jp> wrote:
>> Dear CJK folks,
>>
>> May I have the sense of the possibility to have a
>> formal/informal CJK meeting in Marrakech?
>>
>> For that purpose, could you share whether you will
>> a. attend ICANN  Marrakech
>> b. not attend  Marrakech
>> c. decide depending on wheher there will be CJK coordination meeting
>>     in Marrakech
>> d. not yot known
>>
>> Hiro
>>
>> Forwarded by HiroHOTTA <hotta at jprs.co.jp>

Dongman Lee, PhD
Head, Graduate School of Culture Technology
Professor, Department of Computer Science
KAIST
291 Daehak-ro, Yuseong-gu
Daejon 305-701
KOREA