[ChineseGP] [Koreangp] [Japanesegp] CJK sessions at ICANN55

HiroHOTTA hotta at jprs.co.jp
Thu Jan 14 15:53:35 UTC 2016

Dear Dongman,

I think there is / or there should be.

Actually, on January 7, I proposed the near-term plan to CGP/KGP
chairs, which was the one pasted below.

As proposed, I think we had better hold a CJK coordination
meeting from late Feb to early March to share the status and to
understand and discuss the issues raised in (a) - (e).
I hope it will be during Marrakech ICANN meeting or in C/J/K
local venue. If Marrakech option doesn't work, I hope we will
discuss where in C/J/K local venue we can meet.

=====
(2) proposed near-term time line (Hiro's proposal)

January

       (a) KGP to come up with a document/statement "how and in
           what points C-LGR-alpha is not acceptable"

February

       (b) CGP to come up with solutions by analyzing KGP's
           concerns clarified in (a)

       (c) KGP to come up with a proposal of K-LGR-alpha

       (d) CGP to analyze and make comments on K-LGR-alpha
           proposed in (c)

       (e) JGP to analyze and make comments on K-LGR-alpha
           proposed in (c)

late Feb to early March

       (f) CGP/JGP/KGP coordination meeting is held to share the
           status and to understand and discuss the issues
           raised in (a) - (e)
           during Marrakech ICANN meeting or in C/J/K local venue

March
       (g) CGP to come up with a proposal of C-LGR-alpha
           through consultation with CDNC

April
       (h) CGP/JGP/KGP to analyze and make comments on the
           combination of C-LGR-alpha, J-LGR-alpha, and
           K-LGR-alpha
====

Hiro