[ChineseGP] CJK face2face coordination meeting invitaiton

王伟 wangwei at cnic.cn
Wed Mar 2 08:18:31 UTC 2016

Dear CGP folks

       After negotiation with J and K, CGP will hold a CJK face-to-face
coordination meeting 20th`21st March in Beijing, to discuss the issue of
“unacceptable variant group” proposed by KGP.

       This “unacceptable variant group” issue is the last barrier to
reach the CJK consensus on Chinese variant in Root zone.

       I hope we could find the ultimate solution that works for all three
parties.

       All CGP members are welcomed to attend the meeting or join us
remotely.

       Please feel free to contact Ms. Yang (yanglijuan at knet.cn
<mailto:yanglijuan at knet.cn> ) to get more information.

       Address: Chinese Academy of Science Software Park (Meeting Room TBC)
No.4, South 4th Street, Zhongguancun, Haidian District, Beijing 100190,
China

Regards

WANG Wei