[ChineseGP] Change of Representative of HKIRC (.hk) on the CGP

Jonathan Shea jonathan.shea at hkirc.hk
Wed Mar 2 09:24:57 UTC 2016

Hi Sarmad,

As I’m leaving HKIRC (registry for the .hk ccTLD) and my last date is 4 March 2016 (Fri), would you please change the contact person on the ChineseLGP to Ms. Bonnie Chun, HKIRC’s Head of Operations and Business Development. Bonnie’s contact details are as follows

Email: bonnie.chun at hkirc.hk<mailto:bonnie.chun at hkirc.hk>
Phone: +852 2319 3808

Bonnie has extensive knowledge and experience of variant-related matters of Chinese domain names and has been representing HKIRC (.hk) in different fora including the CDNC and the CLIAC of the HKSARG.

If you have any questions or require further information, please feel free to contact me or Bonnie.

Regards,
Jonathan Shea
Chief Executive Officer
HKIRC