[ChineseGP] [Japanesegp] scenario consideration

HiroHOTTA hotta at jprs.co.jp
Sat Mar 19 07:48:06 UTC 2016

Hi Edmon,

just have seen first slides, but am sending my feeling before going
to the flight gate of Haneda.

please give slide# to each slide.

slide4
  More elaboration needed for "CNNIC statistics show that
  10% of DNS queries are for the IDN variant".
  Does this mean 10% of .CN DNS queries are for IDNs that
  have variants?  Or, does this mean 10% of IDN.CN queries
  are for variat IDNs that are not registered in DNS?

slide5
 “new character form” and “old character form” recognized
  as variants
      should be rewrote as
 “new character form” and “old character form” recognized
  as variants in many cases by some Japanese people

slide10
  "string similarity"
      should be more clear in definition , such as
  "visual similarity" or "meaning similarity" or ...

from slide6 and onward
  it should be stated that '體' is (not)
  in J repertoire / K repertoire

slide 13
  is the tile #“Conservativeness” in beginning. Can be Relaxed
  in the Future" is a general statement or (y)our wish ot general
   purpose or ...

Hiro