[ChineseGP] CJK meeting in Seoul on 11/13 14:30

Min Jung Park flisha at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 05:37:35 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Tomorrow's CJK Meeting will be held from 1430 - 1800
in AREX(airport express) #3 Meeting room located in the Seoul Station.

If you are coming from 'Yeouido' station (IETF venue),
- please take metro number 5(purple line) and go 3 stops
- take off at 'Gongdeok' station
- transfer to the AIRPORT EXPRESS line
- take off at the next station which is 'Seoul Station'

If you are coming directly from the airport(either Kimpo or Incheon),
- take the AIRPORT EXPRESS(=AIRPORT RAILROAD)
-take off at 'Seoul Station'

Should u wish to take a taxi
- please tell the driver to take u off at the 'Seo-boo' entrarance of Seoul
Station
* or u can just call me to talk with the driver

* by metro,
(from yeo ui do) it takes 4 stops in total including 1 trasfer :
- 3 stops & 1 transfer(from line 5 to the airport express) & 1 stop (30 min
+ walking time)

(from the airport) it takes 40-60 min (+ walking time)

Please call me at +82 (0)10 2774 3213 after you get passed the metro-ticket
retrieving gate.

FYI, ALL AREX meeting rooms are located at B1 floor.

Pls also find attached files for ur reference.
(Keep in mind that the Metro timetable is subject change - the files are to
provide you a guidance on ur way to the meeting room)

Would be helpful if you could download an app on the seoul metro for
details :)

* Agenda details will be sent by professor KIM(chair of KGP).

Look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Kind regards
Minjung

2016. 11. 7. 17:50에 "Min Jung Park" <flisha at gmail.com>님이 작성:

Dear Yoneya,

Thank u for sharing the information.

Regarding the venue for this sunday's CJK meeting,

I've been informed that we have already secured a meeting room at [SEOUL
RAILWAY STATION] from 1430 - 1800 for 15 pax.

Location-wise, I believe that it'd be a good place taking into
considerations that

- there's an Airport Railroad from the Airport to SEOUL RAILWAY STATION &

- it is also relatively closer to the IETF venue(Yeo-i-do Station) compared
to Gangnam Area since its only 5 stops away by subway (though need to
transfer once).

Nevertheless, I will try to contact the IETF secretariat to see if they
have a room availble for us as a second option.

Kind regards,
MINJUNG

2016. 11. 6. 11:11에 "Yoshiro YONEYA" <yoshiro.yoneya at jprs.co.jp>님이 작성:

Dear Minjung,