[ChineseGP] CJK meeting in Seoul on 11/13 14:30

Min Jung Park flisha at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 06:31:08 UTC 2016

 Dear all,

Please also find the Seoul Metro Map in English :
http://211.54.2.50/station/eng/linemap.action
* scanned file is also attached for your refence  (You'll find the
Incheon & Kimpo Airport on the left side of the map and Yeo ui do &
Seoul Station in the middle of the map, all of them marked with red
stars).

Those taking the metro(airport express), will be able to find me
standing nearby the ticket-retrieving gate from 14:15.

I've also downloaded 'wechat' so we can also communicate via SNS.
(Look for Minjung Park, 82-(0)10-2774_3213)

Kind regards,
Minjung