[ChineseGP] IDN Program interactions at ICANN 58

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Sat Mar 4 13:11:09 UTC 2017

Dear All,

Please find attached the schedule of IDN Program interactions at ICANN 58.

Please note that the schedule for the meetings organized for CJK GPs has been slightly altered to address a clash between sessions – this will be updated at ICANN 58 meeting schedule soon.  We will be announcing the time and place of the Sunday 12 March CJK GPs+IP session on Saturday.  We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

We look forward to your participation.

Regards,
Sarmad