[ChineseGP] Call for remote conference

王伟 wangwei at cnic.cn
Mon Feb 26 08:13:55 UTC 2018

Dear All

	I am writing to propose a meeting to study the latest feedback
document from IP before ICANN 61.
	According to the feedback document, some part of the current CGP
proposal draft need further work, a new characters an variant mappings
review expert team might need to be re-built. We need your valuable suggests
on the next step work of CGP.

	Anyone who intends to attend to meeting , please reply the email
directly.
	Personally, I would like to have the meeting on this Friday 2nd
March, please also indicate if you have other preferred time.

Regards,
Wei WANG