[ChineseGP] Some Changes to CGP Variant Mappings

王伟 wangwei at cnic.cn
Thu Jun 13 11:02:45 UTC 2019

Dear All

According to the latest feedback from IP, I'd like to have a video conference to discuss about the changes to 6 variant groups next week.
IP gave out their suggestions in the attached document, I correspondingly make the below table (in FRC4743 format)

Please feel free to suggest the right time for us to talk by the Saturday.
Otherwise, I'd like to ask Pitinan to help arrange a Zoom meeting on Monday afternoon 2:00 pm UTC+8.

Best regards,
Wei WANG