[council] JAS

Mary Wong Mary.Wong at law.unh.edu
Fri Jan 21 20:46:51 UTC 2011

I support Option 1, and add for good measure that I agree with Bill and
Alan.

Bearing in mind that the JAS WG is a cross-community working group
consisting of volunteers from within and outside the GNSO, I believe we
can trust the WG to highlight the points of distinction as to where its
recommendations are within or outside the GNSO charter. As such, I don't
think the Council will have to do too much in terms of separating out
the various parts; perhaps we can follow up with a note to the WG to
request such delineation in their report.

Cheers
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAWTwo White StreetConcord, NH
03301USAEmail: mary.wong at law.unh.eduPhone: 1-603-513-5143Webpage:
http://www.law.unh.edu/marywong/index.phpSelected writings available on
the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) at:
http://ssrn.com/author=437584>>>