[council] DSSA -- broadening its exposure

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Thu Dec 12 23:34:06 UTC 2013

hi all,

thanks for putting up with my somewhat clumsy handling of the DSSA motion on the call today.  shutting that WG down was pretty tough for me and my subconscious was hard at work trying to prevent me from shepherding that motion through.  thanks for putting up with my no-so-smooth treatment Avri.  i agree with your "with disappointment" caveat on your vote.

i wanted to follow up on one point that was raised.  i think it would be GREAT if the fabulous work that the WG did, and their suggestions as to a way forward, could get a little more "bandwidth" in the GNSO community.  is there a mechanism whereby i could sponsor a webinar about that?  or do something else?  i don't really know the rules of the road well enough to know how to proceed and would welcome ideas.

thanks,

mikey

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP (ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)