[council] Singapore Agenda Item: New gTLDs, Subsequent Application Rounds

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Tue Mar 18 12:27:25 UTC 2014

hi all,

i’ll speak personally, i haven’t checked with the constituency on this.  i would go a notch further than Jonathan — this item seems premature.  partly because of external events, partly because the rollout *is* taking longer than the framers of the Applicant Guidebook envisaged.  i’m not ruling it out, but my immediate reaction is quite muted.

mikey

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP (ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)