[council] Update re Privacy and Proxy Services Accreditation Implementation

Darcy Southwell darcy.southwell at endurance.com
Fri Nov 2 18:23:47 UTC 2018

Hi, all!

Hope everyone made it home safe and sound and has recovered from any jetlag.

Below is the latest re the Privacy and Proxy Services Accreditation
Implementation.  At a high level, I think the information highlighted in
yellow addresses Council's questions to GDD staff in Barcelona about why the
IRT has been slowed.  However, if you have further questions, please let me
know.   As liaison, I'm happy to follow up for any specific detail you may
find helpful.

Thanks,

Darcy