[Ctn-crosscom] Updated Attendance MP3 CTN meeting - Monday 20 April 2015

Heather Forrest Heather.Forrest at acu.edu.au
Fri Apr 24 07:39:07 UTC 2015

Dear CWG colleagues,

Please find attached an updated working version of the CTN-UCTN Options Paper that attempts to incorporate the comments made in our call as transcribed in the links noted below. Please feel free to add and circulate your comments/amendments prior to our next meeting to be scheduled for roughly 10 days from now.

I have not deleted any existing comments but amendments have been made to deal with the questions they raise. If comments are adequately addressed, they can be noted for deletion during our next discussion.

Many thanks and best wishes to all,

Heather