[Ctn-crosscom] 3 letter questionnaire

Lars Hoffmann lars.hoffmann at icann.org
Thu Aug 13 12:51:02 UTC 2015

Dear all,

As agreed, here is the  questionnaire for 3-letter codes. Please remember
that this is meant as a feedback gathering exercise. We are looking to get
as much input from you and your respective SO/ACs or SG/Cs as possible to
inform our debate on this important ­ and tricky ­ issue.

The deadline for feedback is set for 3 September, feel free to submit any
feedback to the list before that date as it will provide input for our next
call(s).

If you have any additional questions/comments, please reach out to either
Bart or myself and/or raise them on the list.
Many thanks and very best wishes,
Lars