[Ctn-crosscom] UPDATED questionnaire

Lars Hoffmann lars.hoffmann at icann.org
Fri Aug 14 09:48:16 UTC 2015

Dear all,

I erroniously sent out an old version of the questionnaire; please find
attached the latest and correct version of the questionnaire on 3-letter
codes.

If you have already comleted the old version, you can simply copy and past
your answers into this new questionnaire. They are the same questions only
with one addition, question number 3: 'Three-character strings eligible for
use as gTLD if not in conflict with ISO 3166 unless accompanies by
documentation of support or non-objection from the relevant government or
public authorities¹.

I apologise for the confusion ­ for your convenience I have added the text
from the original email below. Deadline and all other information remains as
was.

Very best wishes,
Lars

‹
Dear all,

As agreed, here is the  questionnaire for 3-letter codes. Please remember
that this is meant as a feedback gathering exercise. We are looking to get
as much input from you and your respective SO/ACs or SG/Cs as possible to
inform our debate on this important ­ and tricky ­ issue.

The deadline for feedback is set for 3 September, feel free to submit any
feedback to the list before that date as it will provide input for our next
call(s).

If you have any additional questions/comments, please reach out to either
Bart or myself and/or raise them on the list.
Many thanks and very best wishes,
Lars