[Ctn-crosscom] Attendance MP3 CTN meeting - Monday 27 July 2015

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Mon Jul 27 22:55:33 UTC 2015

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 recording for the Cross-Community Working Group on Use of Country/Territory Names as TLDs meeting held on Monday 27 July 2015 at 20:00 UTC at: http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-ctn-27jul15-en.mp3<http://mailer.samanage.com/wf/click?upn=NrFWbrBstcrPWP369qgbqlXiSKeL20xnUXzI03Zqpsst4-2FqAvmCVzSrorppaRUTD7MCOWb2fLRrRJarBLjfFMQ-3D-3D_nEX-2FaOijqgcJlSz5SkmueJu3tRbmaDiuX89gT35tStEeSHP9whdoceObpMxYsFLQddiMZpQjIv8dk6BsBGSJXH7VWN4SGLCJgbGKCk6E-2FTErjF4OKNQt65Dk9NF54IJ9kQpmDNySj7bbNz9G4dXi5BgbCZotTx8KNfyeB0z00f8KsMfETeTNKd7vy2kKI7tttQUIwid4NAhxXgT3nZYwmnXiV1X4q9N3MVDl3s30fm1We3S0oafbx8HOePK68IQILsTjEawHhcaQzi-2FOa2y2z5ullaGPLyMqt2Wtmbwa2awK5YBZHV42SY4iuTAB-2FLtNJScV8OcJy6P9BpwmqsrsIVp9pDXv7O1j-2BbdCnfIUstmN9EBDA9u-2FZKIlzayeWoXkXa6v5PDnkVarPlRYtC6iQVSrtQ-2FZeC4OtEw4I0vVsZHqhKLhcZbtnvII4elX6-2Bd4BF1-2F7xy0sr3-2FPWQHbjzVxYNf3e4wBAuw6nCaZAA32gv04fbu7R7l8BRhlCorEtdQ>

On page:

http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#jul

http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:

ccNSO:

Annebeth Lange, .no

Jordi Iparraguirre, ccNSO Council NomCom appointee

Paul Szyndler, .au (Co-Chair)

Mirjana Tasic, .rs

Grigori Saghyan, .am

Laura Hutchison, .uk

Mary Uduma, .ng

Sanna Sahlman, .fi
Jacqueline Morris, .tt

GNSO

Heather Forrest, IPC (Co-Chair)

Carlos Raul Guttierez, NPOC  (co-Chair)

Susan Payne, NTAG

Maxim Alzoba, NTAG
Colin O'Brien, IPC

At-Large:

Cheryl Langdon-Orr

GAC:

Olga Cavalli, Argentina

ISO:

Jaap Akkerhuis

Other:

Nigel Cassimire

Apologies:

Joke Braeken, .eu

Ron Sherwood, .vi

ICANN staff:

Bart Boswinkel

Lars Hoffman

Terri Agnew

 Wiki page:https://community.icann.org/x/X7XhAg

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Terri Agnew

                                                ****************

Adobe Connect chat transcript for Monday 27 July 2015:

  Lars Hoffmann:Welcome to the Cross Community Working Group on the Use of Country and Territory Names as top-level domains on Monday 27 July 2015, 20:00 UTC.

  Carlos Raul:Good mroning

  Maxim Alzoba (FAITID):Hello Everyone

  Annebeth Lange:Good evening from Norway

  Mirjana Tasic .rs:Good evening from Serbia

  Bart Boswinkel:Hi all

  Jordi Iparraguirre:good evwning from Catalonia

  Nigel Cassimire:Good day, from Trinidad and Tobago.

  Heather Forrest:Good early morning from Tasmania

  Paul Szyndler:Good morning

  Bart Boswinkel:Hi all

  Mary Uduma:Hello All

  Carlos Raul:go ahead Paul please

  Olga Cavalli - GAC Argentina:hi lars can you dial out to me? +54 11 4819 7979

  Annebeth Lange 2:Hi Olga

  Olga Cavalli - GAC Argentina:hi Annebeth

  Terri Agnew:@Olga, will have op dial out to you

  Olga Cavalli - GAC Argentina:ok thks

  Sanna Sahlman:Good evening from Finland

  Terri Agnew:Colin O'Brien has joined

  Olga Cavalli - GAC Argentina:hi im in the p´hone bridge now!

  Terri Agnew:Jacqueline Morris has joined

  Terri Agnew:Cheryl Langdon-Orr has joined audio

  Heather Forrest:Not so eloquent this early in the morning!

  Annebeth Lange 2:You are always eloquent, Heather. Very well explained.

  Heather Forrest:Agree with what Paul just said - this is where we are now, does not completely foreclose future debate

  Carlos Raul:good point

  Annebeth Lange 2:Agree

  Carlos Raul:agree

  Nigel Cassimire:Agree.

  Laura Hutchison:I agree also.  Sorry for being late to join.

  Mirjana Tasic .rs:Agree

  Jacqueline:+1

  Sanna Sahlman:Agree as well

  Mary Uduma:+1

  Terri Agnew:Laura Hutchinson has joined

  Terri Agnew:**spelling Laura Hutchison

  Heather Forrest:No concerns - happy to support this path forward

  Jacqueline:It sounds good to me

  Nigel Cassimire:No objection

  Susan Payne:that sounds sensible

  Sanna Sahlman:Good plan!

  Jordi Iparraguirre:ok

  Colin O'Brien:+1

  Maxim Alzoba (FAITID):sounds ok

  Laura Hutchison:sounds like a sensible approach.

  Terri Agnew:Locating line

  Terri Agnew:as a reminder, please mute when not speaking

  Annebeth Lange 2:In my view, this is a sensible way to move forward.

  CLO:all good

  Heather Forrest:Agreed

  Heather Forrest:Yes it is!

  Annebeth Lange 2:And I can join my guest again!

  Sanna Sahlman:I'll goto sleep...zzzz... :)

  Carlos Raul:Prosst Annebeth

  Jacqueline:Very well done. Thanks

  Jordi Iparraguirre:thanks, sounds a nice path forward

  Olga Cavalli - GAC Argentina:thanks paul

  Mary Uduma:Thanks All and Bye

  Susan Payne:thanks

  Jacqueline:Goodbye.

  Colin O'Brien:Bye all.

  Laura Hutchison:Thanks.  Bye!

  Bart Boswinkel:Bye all

  Mirjana Tasic .rs:bye

  jaap akkerhuis:Thanks you all

  Nigel Cassimire:Great! Thanks. Bye.

  Maxim Alzoba (FAITID):bye all

  CLO:bye

  Heather Forrest:Bye all - have a good day/night