[Ctn-crosscom] Next meeting

Annebeth Lange annebeth.lange at uninett.no
Tue Jun 2 08:03:10 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Thanks for all the comments. I have added another argument under option 3 to hightlight the risks opening up for 2-letters for gTLDs. I understand that these brand owners would like to have their brand as domain name, but in my view this will ruin the system with the distinction between ccTLDs and gTLDs and discriminate possible new countries in the future.

Kind regards,
Annebeth

Annebeth B. Lange
Head of Legal and Policy