[Ctn-crosscom] post-Helsinki strawman paper: next call scheduled for Monday 29 August, 21 UTC

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez G. crg at isoc-cr.org
Fri Aug 26 16:06:41 UTC 2016

Dear Timo,

first of all many thanks for your suggestions. It would be good to take
a step back and recognise that

1. The ccNSO already spent more than 2 years thinking about this, and it
was their report that suggested create the present Working Group
together with the GNSO to look for a general framework (instead of
restrictive lists of reserved names that I´m afraid will be never
complete.
2. The GAC has also spent quite some time on Geographic names, without
any conclusive reports and/or recommendations.
3. This is so to say the 3rd effort open to all. So please join us in ur
next call

Best regards

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
+506 8837 7176