[Ctn-crosscom] agenda CWG-UCTN call taking place on Monday, 29 August 2016 at 2100 UTC.

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez G. crg at isoc-cr.org
Tue Aug 30 12:51:50 UTC 2016

Dear Alexander,

my apologies for missing last nights call (jet Lag)

My personal reaction to your concise nutshell: the GNSO is “NOT”
assuming that this CWG with the ccNSO is producing “policy”. You can
bet on that! We may be looking for a general framework to be considered
for formal policy process (and not finding it).

Should I read the whole document?

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
+506 8837 7176
Skype: carlos.raulg