[Ctn-crosscom] Informal notes CTN call 11 January 2016

Maxim Alzoba m.alzoba at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 18:32:16 UTC 2016

Dear CWG colleagues,

Please find my answers:

> 1. Check summary of responses document to check if responses are captured proporely?

All responses from RySG members were properly captured and sent to Lars on 14th Oct 2015.

> 2. Is the diversity of responses a concern for you (and why)?

The diversity of responses does not surprise me. It reflects wide range of views and I am not sure we might find better solution than suggesting WG-PDP prior to the next round of new gTLD.

> 3. Please provide a suggestion how to move forward, specifically in light of the diversity

I find the suggestion of Heather Forrest to be a good way forward in such circumstances ( on steps 1-2-3 , letter of 20th Jan 2016).

Sincerely Yours,

Maxim Alzoba
Special projects manager,
International Relations Department,