[Ctn-crosscom] Attendance MP3 CTN meeting - Monday 15 February 2016

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Mon Feb 15 21:59:03 UTC 2016

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 recording for the Cross-Community Working Group on Use of Country/Territory Names as TLDs meeting held on Monday, 15th of February 2016 at 21:00 UTC at: http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-ctn-15feb16-en.mp3<http://mailer.samanage.com/wf/click?upn=NrFWbrBstcrPWP369qgbqlXiSKeL20xnUXzI03ZqpsvqdOoCw0cielkab1TVZ4FdlwVu28KzPKwUBzP5sOtuLA-3D-3D_QuA5zZR9ZZ7J1F2FeF-2FOsgm1hgIDcBrAX2P7Ezxmql7ckJc4ios1-2BxObAoz2rzLSI3c4QB1NGo7bw7XrBjpRCbz74w4vzk48UxZMFoBBQBQaQ0ePdiOjdJ30sQNHkokOf-2F2p-2FBvMgKvMhzp-2B4u8fP-2BRrSytHe2KCf2HpQmtSbpezMgNTUG57PiORAPesOotpHA-2BC4pSmXJRsVmpbNaLqzm3PFuhIHixjIJijQRgfmCgoEgjjRpXheBN-2FBQuHA-2BsQfgZsBWhdhEATmyfo1s-2BXh0eE1-2BBuLLGXU8r-2BkJHbkbZqbehiaR7i9-2FM3yYg-2Fqk5a05gu-2FxlTKs7Q-2FU5ssOsCDdHHzlUX6Iyya0J0fJoIT7jhGsIOENKAqM4V0gMIk2hdyo4T5KNWgmily-2F9beOEp-2BGUCqfZDJgdVKTcUjqIvKMuEo2FtZeWNwu07-2BFqqSEA-2FMPlGX1VYilTipMcIhJ9Geif6MVj-2BMG4E1Lvg9U8L-2ByUO-2Fx8hx1C53-2BXZGnv8HBFU>

On page:

<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#jan>http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#f<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#feb>eb<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#feb>

http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:

ccNSO:
Annebeth Lange, .no
Grigori Saghyan, .am

Mirjana Tasic, .rs
Ron Sherwood, .vi
Paul Szyndler, .au (co-Chair)

GNSO
Heather Forrest, IPC (co-Chair)

Carlos Raul Guttierez, NPOC  (co-Chair)

Susan Payne, NTAG
Maxim Alzoba, NTAG

At-Large:

Cheryl Langdon-Orr

Other:

Jaap Akkerhuis

Panagiotis Papaspiliopoulos

Sebastien Pensis

Apologies:

Sanna Sahlman, .fi

ICANN staff:

Bart Boswinkel

Lars Hoffman
Joke Braeken
Nathalie Peregrine

 Wiki page:https://community.icann.org/x/X7XhAg

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Nathalie

                                                ****************

Adobe Connect chat transcript for Monday 15 February 2016:
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Welcome to the CWG-UCTN on Monday 15 February 2016
  Maxim Alzoba (FAITID):Hello Nathalie, Grigori
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Welcome Maxim!
  Sebastien Pensis:Good evening everyone, thank you for adding me to the group
  Lars Hoffmann:hello overone
  Carlos Raúl (GNSO co Chair):Hello
  Carlos Raúl (GNSO co Chair):Thank you Lars for the bridge
  Carlos Raúl (GNSO co Chair):it is up a going
  Grigori Saghyan:Hello everybody
  Ron Sherwood:Hello Everyone
  Carlos Raúl (GNSO co Chair):Welcome heather
  Annebeth Lange:Hi everyone, Greetings from Montenegro. I am at a CENTR meeting, with very bad connection
  Heather Forrest (GNSO co-chair):Hi everyone, good morning from Tasmania
  Carlos Raúl (GNSO co Chair):Do you go on purpose to palces with bad connection Annabeth?????
  Carlos Raúl (GNSO co Chair)::)
  Annebeth Lange::-) Carlos
  Heather Forrest (GNSO co-chair):Sorry, Lars, we should have given you today off!
  Carlos Raúl (GNSO co Chair):woops
  Mi:Hello everybody
  Mi:Mi is Mirjana Tasic
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Paul Szyndler is on the audio bridge
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Annebeth, you need to activate your mic
  Nathalie  Peregrine:please click on the telephone icon at the top of the AC room
  Annebeth Lange:Sorry, I use phone, and it is difficult to do this,
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Yes, you are not on the audio bridge
  Nathalie  Peregrine:can we dial out to you?
  Annebeth Lange:Please Call me. 004795911559
  Nathalie  Peregrine:right away
  Maxim Alzoba (FAITID):time is almost traditional
  Nathalie  Peregrine:no we're dialing out to her
  Carlos Raúl (GNSO co Chair):clear and loud
  Carlos Raúl (GNSO co Chair):no official meeting
  Heather Forrest (GNSO co-chair):Thank you, Lars!
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Panagiotis Papaspiliopulos has joined the call
  Heather Forrest (GNSO co-chair):Lars - what is our meeting timetable between now and Marrakech?
  Heather Forrest (GNSO co-chair):OK understood, thanks Lars
  Susan Payne:thank you, sounds good
  Maxim Alzoba (FAITID):safe travels
  jaap akkerhuis:Thanks, bye
  Maxim Alzoba (FAITID):bye all
  Ron Sherwood:THank you all   Bye
  Grigori Saghyan:Thank you!
  Joke Braeken:thank you. bye everybody.
  Sebastien Pensis:Thank you, safe travels to Marrakesh
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:b ye for now
  Panagiotis Papaspiliopoulos (GR):sorry for being late - I had to study maths with the children... I will write you an email after receiving the minutes - bye
  Panagiotis Papaspiliopoulos (GR):safe travels - unfortunately, I won't be in Marrakech
  Panagiotis Papaspiliopoulos (GR):have a good night - bye :)