[Ctn-crosscom] IMPORTANT! To-dos for Monday's call

Lars Hoffmann lars.hoffmann at icann.org
Mon Jan 11 13:22:14 UTC 2016

Dear all,
Please find below the proposed agenda for today¹s meeting. Please note all
relevant documents are attached to this message (see also forwarded message
below).
Best wishes,
Lars

CWG-UCTN, Monday 11 January 2016 at 2100 UTC (local time
<http://tinyurl.com/zgoalmm> )

1. Welcome

2. Tour de Table on community feedback (esp. Staff overview/analysis paper)
3. Next steps, incl work plan until Marrakech
4. AOB