[Ctn-crosscom] IMPORTANT! To-dos for Monday's call

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 05:33:18 UTC 2016

Argh!! this did not make it into my calendar so no reminder message (and ot
was a reasonable time of day)  and I got no dial-out SOOOO  SORRY to have
missed this call *huge sigh* ... My apologies (blame the heat here in
Sydney perhaps ;-)

*Cheryl Langdon-O**rr ...  *(CLO)

about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr
[image: Cheryl Langdon-Orr on about.me]