[Ctn-crosscom] invitation to submit comments or questions related to the post-Helsinki progress report

Rosalia Morales rosalia.morales at nic.cr
Fri Sep 9 15:46:22 UTC 2016

Dear All,

Attached please find the draft with my comments. I strongly support Timo´s idea of including different paths to follow such as creating a new working group that continues to discuss the these issues and learns from the experience of this group.

Thanks Joke for helping us all putting this together.

Best,
Rosalía