[Ctn-crosscom] Next call CCWG - CTN: Tuesday, 6 June 2017 at 05:00 UTC

Susan Payne susan.payne at valideus.com
Mon Jun 5 16:56:55 UTC 2017

Hi all, apologies that I did not have time to comment on the draft before now.  I am proposing a couple of small amendments in the attached edited version of the redline.  The first is in the Executive Summary on pages 4/5 where I am suggesting moving some text which I think makes the summary flow better.  The second suggested edit is in 5.1.5 to address a comment made by the IPC.  I would be happy to explain further on the WG call tomorrow.

Regards

Susan

Susan Payne
Head of Legal Policy | Valideus Ltd