[Ctn-crosscom] Recordings, Attendance & AC Chat from CWG on Use of Country/Territory Names as tLDS - 6 June 2017

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Tue Jun 6 07:27:27 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Please find the MP3 recording, AC Recording, Attendance, and AC Chat below for the Cross-Community Working Group on Use of Country/Territory Names as tLDs meeting held on Tuesday, 06 June 2017 at 05:00 UTC.

MP3:  https://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-ctn-06jun17-en.mp3

AC Recording:   https://participate.icann.org/p4yarcxm026/<https://participate.icann.org/p4yarcxm026/?OWASP_CSRFTOKEN=155295b65430a30c1c7d79f7c4885623b4680ff13c5c8424230ba31c8b2a6275>

The recordings and transcriptions of the calls are posted on the GNSO Master Calendar page: https://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar

Attendees:

ccNSO:

Mary Uduma, .ng

Mirjana Tasic, .rs

Nick Wenban-Smith, .cymru

ALAC:

Cheryl Langdon-Orr, ALAC CCWG Liaison

 GNSO:

Heather Forrest, IPC (co-Chair)

Susan Payne, IPC

Alexander Schubert, RySG

 Additional Members:
Jaap Akkerhuis, attending as ISO 3166 Expert

On Audio Only: none

Apologies:

Annebeth Lange

Rosalia Morales

 ICANN Staff:
Emily Barabas
Joke Braeken
Steve Chan
Bart Boswinkel
Julie Bisland

Wiki page:  https://community.icann.org/x/4xDfAw

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Julie

                                                ****************

Adobe Connect chat transcript for Tuesday 06 June 2017

  Julie Bisland:Welcome to the meeting of the CWG on country and territory names as TLDs on Tuesday, 6 June 2017 at 05:00 UTC.

  Julie Bisland:Welcome Alexander Schubert

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):PLease do go through them Susan...

  Nick Wenban-Smith, Nominet:Just to confirm, happy with Susan's minor amends

  Julie Bisland:Welcome Mary Uduma

  Heather Forrest:I'd like to respond to Susan

  Steve Chan:We are on te bottom of page 19 of the document in the AC room.

  Heather Forrest:The question is: do we specify that preliminary conclusions on 2 letter codes were preliminary conclusions reached at that point, ie, prior to discussing 3-codes? Likewise, Susan's language is helpful in clarifying that our overall outcome was not actual agreement on conclusions

  Mary Uduma:Thank Julie, I am sorry for joining late.

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):Yes  I see it that way

  Mary Uduma:*Thanks

  Heather Forrest:Yes, let's send only the excerpt of this minor amendment

  Susan Payne:thanks Bart, sounds good

  Heather Forrest:So we have an opportunity for input from the SOs, which is helpful

  Heather Forrest:Understood, thanks Bart

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):clear to me

  Heather Forrest:Thank you Bart, no further questions from me

  Heather Forrest:Great, thanks for confirming

  Susan Payne:I can resend the edit to you after the call Bart

  Heather Forrest:Nothing further from me, Bart, thank you very much

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):Excellent  Bye for now

  Mirjana Tasic .rs:Bye

  Susan Payne:thanks

  Mary Uduma:Bye All.

  jaap akkerhuis:Bye!