[client com] Notes and Actions from this week's meetings

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Sat Mar 14 03:51:03 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Notes, recordings, transcripts, and other meeting material is posted on the
CWG Wiki space. Per your request, I've included direct links to each meeting
page below:
* Kick Off Meeting on 9 March:
https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=52891783
* Meeting #1 on 11 March:
https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=52892329
* Meeting #2 on 12 March:
https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=52892381

Regarding Action items:
* COMPLETE (Client Committee): Publish the Retention Letter and Summary of
Terms document
* COMPLETE (Client Committee): suggest a subset of the bibliography as a
priority reading list
* COMPLETE (all): Schedule a call to discuss work going into Istanbul  on
Tuesday or Wednesday. Please contact Grace with availability (and grace will
coordinate).
* COMPLETE (scheduled for Thursdays) (all): Schedule a regular weekly call
on Friday
* COMPLETE (Grace) Follow up with Holly and Sharon to arrange logistics
* IN PROGRESS (Holly/Sidley): Reply to mailing list with provisional scope
of work to set expectations for CWG

Moving forward, the Client Committee will have regular meetings on Thursdays
at 14:00 UTC. We will send notes and actions out immediately following those
meetings, and transcripts are posted within 24h. Please let me know if you
have any requests or suggestions regarding meeting management.

Have a good weekend,
Grace