[client com] Fwd: Additional questions for scoping document?

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 18:48:40 UTC 2015

Holly (and the rest of the Sidley team),

As previously discussed, I am forwarding to you the "latest and greatest"
version of the Integrated Hybrid Model along with related questions seeking
legal advice related to this model.  This model grew out of discussions at
and around the Singapore ICANN meeting and has since been the subject of
continued discussions by the CWG and groups of CWG participants.

As I understand it, it seeks to combine certain more widely-accepted
features of the prior "internal" and "external" models, while providing a
structure that works both for day-to-day oversight and for potential
"nuclear options" such as separation.

This should be viewed as an "equal player" in the lineup of model options.
We look forward to discussing this with you.

Best regards,

Greg Shatan