[client com] Cross Community Working Group Guidelines & Procedures

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Wed Oct 28 23:52:23 UTC 2015

Hi Rebecca,

At this stage, we do not have any other documentation. This is still work in
progress by the Cross Community Working Group on developing a framework of
principles for Cross-Community Working Groups (the CCWG on CCWGs!). This
group plans to publish a proposed framework for community review soon. You
can view the current status of their work here:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/active/cross-community.

Thank you,
Grace