[client com] FW: PTI Formation Documents

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Tue May 3 10:59:37 UTC 2016

Sharon,

Thank-you for this. We look forward to receiving your review / comments as soon as practical.

Please note that our next CWG call is scheduled for 12 May 2016 and so it will be helpful to have your input by the end of this week if possible.

Failing that, early next week.

In addition, I am conscious that your questions below are not yet answered and we will revert to you as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please note the most recently discussed (27 April) version of a proposed process.

I anticipate that the CWG Client Committee will need to meet with you shortly – ideally tomorrow or Friday @15h00 UTC (TBC) - at which point we can confirm process and issues.

Best wishes,

Jonathan