[CWG-DT-Stewardship] Latest Version of Charter and Notes from Meeting

Jonathan Robinson jonathan.robinson at ipracon.com
Mon Aug 4 08:54:04 UTC 2014

All,

Looking back a week and with our target to complete the draft charter on or
shortly a 14 August, it seems sensible to pick up on the actions from last
week.

Essentially, we have agreed to try to continue to make iterative
improvements over the course of this week ahead of meeting for review next
week Monday.

Please could staff circulate a redline and clean version of the charter as
it currently stands, including incorporating the latest edits discussed /
agreed on this list but not necessarily incorporated into the draft yet.

Once we have this latest version, please could all DT members re-read and
consider:

A.      Your level of comfort with current / latest edits and proposed
changes (if any)

B.      Any changes you wish to propose to the document as it now stands
(particularly section III on)

Also:

.         GAC - Do we need to issue any formal note of invitation to join
the CWG or should that now wait until we have the Charter in a form we are
willing to distribute to all SO & ACs?

.         Warning of pre-consideration to SO & Acs. Informal routes agreed
but supplemented by the record of a formal note from CCWG Co-chairs
required.

Next meeting is August 11th, 13h00 UTC.

Thanks,

Jonathan