[CWG-DT-Stewardship] 6 hours left -- Final Edits due at 23:59 UTC on 12 August

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Wed Aug 13 07:00:23 UTC 2014

In relation to item 2, I believe the reference is to the following
documents:
https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/48347144/IANA%20Function%20
Summary%20Chart.docx?api=v2 and
https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/48347144/IANA%20SOW%20Summa
ry.docx?api=v2 , which were provided by Becky at the start of the DT's
deliberations which are also posted on the DT wiki page
(https://community.icann.org/x/CLjhAg). One is a function summary and the
other one a statement of work summary. If this is indeed correct, we can
include both documents in the annex to the charter.

Best regards,

Marika