[CWG-DT-Stewardship] Fwd: IANAPLAN

Allan MacGillivray allan.macgillivray at cira.ca
Tue Jul 15 18:04:21 UTC 2014

Avri - I am taking advantage of the IETF being in Toronto to attend.  ISOC has allowed me to join their 'Public Policy Programme', which I hope is 'IETF for Dummies'.  This is all to say that I will be at the session on IANA on Thursday morning and will glean what I can about their plans for a WG and charter they may have.  The current agenda item, dated today, seems to suggest that a charter may be made available:

Agenda version 2014-07-15a

IANAPLAN BoF at IETF 90

Fairmont Royal York Hotel

Toronto, ON, CA

- Preliminaries and agenda bash  09:00 :10

- Introduction 09:10 :10

- NTIA transition in the larger Internet community, and the Coordination Group 09:20 :20

- What does the transition mean from an IETF and IAB perspective? 09:40 :20

- Discussion 10:00 :55

- Review of proposed charter [note: we'll need one first! --ajs] 10:55 :10

- Discussion of charter 11:05 :15

- Close/any final questions  11:20 :10

Allan