[CWG-DT-Stewardship] Question of Names only group?

Jonathan Robinson jonathan.robinson at ipracon.com
Tue Jul 15 20:49:47 UTC 2014

But that doesn't stop us sharing our work with any group or organisation,
directly and/or via the co-ordinating group.
And, moreover, making it clear that input at our meetings or by any other
means is welcome.

Perhaps we should make sure that this open approach is reflected in the
charter?

Jonathan