[CWG-DT-Stewardship] For your review - Charter Template

Julie Hammer julie.hammer at bigpond.com
Sun Jul 20 01:01:14 UTC 2014

Apologies to those who receive this email twice.  I assume all names are on the group list but not 100% sure.

Apologies too for not being able to spend time on this sooner.

A couple of additional points from me.

1.	I note that the Charter Template abbreviates the term "Cross Community Working Group" to "CWG", but in our text, we are calling it "ccWG".   I suggest that we standardise on one or the other, not sure which.  In my amendments, I have continued using "ccWG"  in the text.
2.	I have done a few suggested formatting changes aiming to improve the flow and readability of the document.
3.	I have added words to try to pick up on Avri's point about the Charter not precluding comment on IANA Functions 1 and 10 should the ccWG deem that appropriate.
4.	In the section titled 'Deliverables', I have tentatively added another step at No3:
	"Development of a clear process and timeline for communicating the Community proposal to participating chartering organizations and obtaining their endorsement"
	However, I say tentatively because I'm not sure whether this is the appropriate.

Updated document attached.

Cheers,  Julie