[CWG-DT-Stewardship] For your review - Charter Template

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Sun Jul 20 17:03:58 UTC 2014

Apologies for my late input.  I have attached a fairly substantial mark-up of the charter.  Given the largely technical nature of the IANA functions and the fact that hard policy questions related to TLDs are addressed in another environment (I.e., the GNSO or the ccNSO), I think we should strive for consensus.  I also tried to clarify the role of subgroups and the process of review by chartering organizations.

It’s easier to read if you turn off the markup view.

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy General Counsel and Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20006
Office: + 1.202.533.2932  Mobile:  +1.202.352.6367  / becky.burr at neustar.biz<mailto:becky.burr at neustar.biz> / www.neustar.biz