[CWG-DT-Stewardship] Monday's Meeting

Byron Holland byron.holland at cira.ca
Mon Jul 21 01:41:13 UTC 2014

Colleagues – to help us with our discussion on Monday, I am attaching a draft agenda for the call.  You will see that the first item is a debrief from the first ICG meeting (this is their new acronym, for Internet Stewardship Transition Coordination Group) held in London on Thursday and Friday.  The ICH has both a draft charter which I understand will be finalized soon (it is available on their list archive<http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/internal-cg/2014-July/000225.html> but is attached) , as well as an ‘Initial Timeline”, which has not been distributed but which we captured from the Adobeconnect of the meeting.  This unofficial version is attached.  I understand that it will be sent out to the participating communities, including ourselves for comment.  Their sense is that if they are to meet the October 2015 deadline, that they will need  specific proposals from us by December 30, 2014.  So, we have our work cut out for us.

Regards

Byron