[CWG-DT-Stewardship] FW: CWG to develop an IANA Stewardship Transition proposal on naming related functions and the work of the ICG

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Wed Sep 24 22:47:01 UTC 2014

I agree with Allan.  Unless we have some very clearly identified questions for the ICG that have not already been answered, and I am not aware of any, I don't see any reason for the meeting.

Avri - are you aware of any questions we have for the ICG that haven't already been addressed?  If so, could those be asked via email?

Chuck