[CWG-DT-Stewardship] FW: CWG to develop an IANA Stewardship Transition proposal on naming related functions and the work of the ICG

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Sep 25 02:41:05 UTC 2014

On 24-Sep-14 18:47, Gomes, Chuck wrote:
> Avri - are you aware of any questions we have for the ICG that
> haven't already been addressed?  If so, could those be asked via
> email?

ok.

I understand from the letter that Jonathan sent that we are telling them
we won't be ready with the deliverable on schedule.  And I agree.

Might have been worth talking over.

Also assuming everyone already on the CWG is happy with their
instructions, then I guess there is nothing to discuss with them.

I am not arguing you/we must, I was just getting crossed signals, and
figured I would check.  I have checked.

avri