[CWG-DT-Stewardship] FW: CWG to develop an IANA Stewardship Transition proposal on naming related functions and the work of the ICG

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Thu Sep 25 08:03:20 UTC 2014

Hi Avri,

The letter notes that 'It follows that the CWG will not be in a position
to review the RFP or request any clarifications by the deadline of 24
September, but hopefully you are willing to accommodate any questions that
the CWG may have following its formation'. My presumption is that the RFP
and any possible questions / clarifications will be one of the first items
the CWG may want to deal with, but we'll only know if there are any
questions once the CWG has had an opportunity to meet.

Best regards,

Marika