[DT-F] Design Team F kickoff

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Wed Apr 8 00:25:34 UTC 2015

Thanks David.

The problem is the concentration of power/responsibility in what is
currently a three-party process but which will soon be a two-party one (if
the authorisation function is not replaced) with a single monolithic entity
doing all this.

Milton's points also are relevant. If we can't articulate a view as to the
benefits of separation then there'd be no case in integrating them...

cheers
Jordan

jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *