[DT-F] Revised section III.A.iii.a

Suzanne Woolf suzworldwide at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 01:17:02 UTC 2015

Hi,

Thanks Alan for the edits and the prodding.

I'm comfortable with this version. I like David's edit that would operationalize the threshold for consideration of an issue by the standing committee, but the committee could adopt that standard for itself if we don't direct them to.

We face the usual challenges with populating the standing committee, and the membership may still need tinkering, e.g. I'm not sure the ASO is interested or necessary, but I'm not worried about it-- the workload is low enough, the mandate narrow enough, and the committee obviously useful enough, that it should be easy to get closure on a reasonable set of commitments.

best,
Suzanne