[Cwg-framework-principles] MP3 and Attendance - CWG Framework of Operating Principles - 05 June 2014

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Thu Jun 5 18:26:24 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 recording for the CWG Framework of Operating Principles
call held on Thursday 05 June at 1500 UTC at:
http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-framework-op-principles-20140605-en.mp3

On page:

http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#jun

Calendar page:  <http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/>
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:

Cheryl Langdon-Orr

John Berard - (Co-Chair)

Alan MacGillivray

Becky Burr - (Co-Chair)

Ali Hadji

Apologies:
Natalia Enciso

Anne-Cathrin Marcussen

Avri Doria

Seun Ojedeji

Annebeth Lange

ICANN staff:

Mary Wong

Bart Boswinkel

Steve Chan

Nathalie Peregrine

 Web page : http://ccnso.icann.org/workinggroups/ccwg-framework.htm

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Nathalie

GNSO Secretariat

Adobe Chat Transcript for Thursday 05 June 2014:

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Dear all, welcome to the  Framework of Operating
Principles Cross Community Working Group meeting on the 5th June 2014 at
14:00 UTC

  Allan MacGillivray:Can anyone hear me?

  Allan MacGillivray:Oh well, I will try and dial in then.

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Alan, please click on the telephone icon at the top of
the toolbar and follow instructions to activate your AC mic

  Allan MacGillivray:Could I get the dial in number for North America?

  Nathalie  Peregrine:1-517-345-9004                       866-692-5726

  Mary Wong:Allan please let us know when you are on the call - we will
start the meeting then.

  Hadji:Hadji Is here

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Hadji, could you please provide your surnmae for
attendance purposes?

  Nathalie  Peregrine:surname, sorry

  Hadji:Hadji

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Your full name please :)

  Hadji:ALI Hadji Mmadi

  Hadji:Hadji Mmadi is the first

  Nathalie  Peregrine:thanks

  Hadji:not sound for me

  Mary Wong:Hadji - are you on the phone/audio bridge as well as AC? Or just
AC?

  Hadji:just AC

  Mary Wong:Is the loudspeaker con on the top green or white? Should be
green for sound.

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Hadji, please provide a phone number and we will dial
out to you

  Hadji:it is green now

  Mary Wong:Can you hear now?

  Hadji:yeah thanks

  Mary Wong:Excellent!

  Hadji:Ho's peaking?

  Mary Wong:Cheryl Langdon Orr, NomCOm Chair and also from At Large and
ccNSO

  Hadji:ok

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Becky Burr has joined the AC room

  Becky Burr (.us):sorry to be late - waiting for conference call center to
answer

  Mary Wong:Welcome, Becky!

  Becky Burr (.us):now in!

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:yes I see that let's go through this analysis then,  to
identify key issues like the desirability OF good issues reporting and
problem identification or Issues Report in GNSO world

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:unified identified language will help as well :-)

  Mary Wong:@CLO, that can be something this CWG recommends as part of the
proposed CWG Template for future groups to use ...

  Bart Boswinkel:To avoid confusion: inititiation is meant to reflect the
pre-chartering phase., in particular the first 3 rows on pdefintion problem
space, cWG as means and which SO and aC should be involved given 1 and 2

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:yup Absolutely Becky

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:we need more webinars for updates during process as
well ... build a toolkit

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:Aldo need to train people and mentor them to assist
active participation

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:fits a number of building participation and engagement

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:initiatives  ...

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:word was missing

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:yup good guidelines / checklists

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:+++ to that John

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:yawn

  Allan MacGillivray:I complelty agree with you Cheryl - I suuport John and
becky contniuing for the reasons you set out.

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:and it needs to be Leadership base

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr::-) :-) :-) :-)

  Mary Wong:Sure thing, Cheryl - we'll do that.

  Mary Wong::)

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:yup London is an opportunity for that

  Allan MacGillivray:Yes

  Allan MacGillivray:Thanks guys.  see you in London

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:bye

  Hadji:ok

  Hadji:Marry