[Cwg-framework-principles] Not Attend in London

alihadji at comorestelecom.km alihadji at comorestelecom.km
Tue Jun 24 10:33:31 UTC 2014

Dear all,
I'm regret to informe you that I can not attend in London meeting.
My flight that would take me to the place of appointment for the visa was
not on time. All connexion  prohibited and I canceled the trip while I was
already at the airport for boarding.
Good meeting in London and hope to see you next event.
Hadji